- When arriving at the drop-off area, pull all the way forward. Please do not keep children in your car to get closer to a specific spot, which hinders traffic flow.
- Have children exit quickly from the vehicle and use the doors closest to the drop-off zone.
- Do not wait in your spot to watch your children get to the playground. If you want to do this, please park in the parking lot and walk them to the playground entrance.
- Move forward in line as the cars in front of you move on, not leaving gaps.
- Proceed driving through the crosswalk until the crossing guard halts traffic to cross students.
- Please do not drop off students in the parking lot unless you are parking and walking them to the school grounds.
Drop Off Zone:
Parents enter the school property from 3600 W and proceed along the marked area toward the drop-off. Drop-off occurs just after the faculty parking lot and the main crosswalk. The through lane is coned off during drop-off, and teachers and assistants control the traffic flow between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 am.
Pick Up Zone:
Parents park along the sidewalk pick students up and enter the through lane yielding to the traffic flow. Parents pull forward as cars enter the through lane, closing the gaps to enable more cars to enter school property.
Parents who park in the parking lot will walk through the crosswalk, meet their student in front of the building and then walk them safely to the parked car.