Skip to content

New Student Enrollment and Registration Information

You may enroll your new student(s) at Rose Creek by using the Jordan School District online student enrollment portal called "Skyward Family Access." Choose one of the links below to begin (Temporary Account or New Student Enrollment):

If you need to have your Family Access password reset, call the Jordan School District help desk at 801-567-8737.

Parents or guardians may enroll their students at their Jordan District School if computer access is unavailable.

Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, please contact the school to complete the enrollment process (schools may require additional information):

Things to know about enrolling a child in
Jordan School District:

  • Children must be five years old on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten.
  • You will need an original birth certificate for any child who is enrolling in the District.
  • You must show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases, including measles, mumps, polio, etc. Visit the immunization requirements page for more info.
  • If your child is under age 7 and registering for the first time in Jordan District, you will need proof of vision screening for Amblyopia. This screening can be done by a licensed physician, health care professional, or at a pre-school vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.
  • Your child's legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
  • Students moving with a custodial guardian or legal guardian need a withdrawal from their previous school of attendance, a certified birth certificate (if entering kindergarten or a school in Utah for the first time), immunization records, and copies of any academic records that could assist in placing the student in appropriate classes. The previous school will send official records to the new school once the student has enrolled.
  • If the child will not be living with a legal guardian, a special permit from Planning and Student Services is required. Please call us at 801-567-8183 OR 801-567-8259 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST).